Facebook.com Login Home Page P | Sign In
If you have come to this page by accident and was actually looking for link to Facebook.com login home page, you must have typed it wrongly on your browser address bar. Most internet browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox practice instant searching from their address bar if whatever you’ve entered is not a valid URL address.
If you want to go to a website, you should enter only the website’s URL address and nothing else, such as “facebook.com” which will be sufficient. So, if you’re entering a phrase such as “Facebook.com login home page”, it’ll actually perform a search for this particular phrase using your default set search engine and redirect you to its search result. And I would guess that’s is why you’re here. Well, I hope that’s not the case. We are going to show you several crucial Facebook Tips in this post and I sincerely hope that you can actually find something useful here.
This site is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Facebook, inc. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Facebook and the Facebook Logo are trademarks of Facebook, Inc.
Login to Facebook with your Phone number
If you find your email address to be rather hard to type, you can actually login to Facebook with just your phone number. Before you can do that, you will have to add your mobile phone number to your Facebook account.
To do this, first login to Facebook with your email address. Click on the drop down menu from the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Go to Settings, and then Mobile from the left panel. Click on the “Add a Phone” button, and proceed entering your mobile phone number. Facebook will then send you a piece of confirmation code to your mobile phone to verify ownership. Once received, enter the number into the “Already received a confirmation code?” text box and click Confirm.
That’ll be it. You can now login to your Facebook account with your mobile phone number instead of your complicated email address.
Facebook.com Login Security Checklist
Below are several tips on how to better protect your Facebook account against hackers and scammers.
- Check if the Facebook login home page URL is correct and genuine
- Change your password frequently or whenever you suspect that your account has been compromised.
- Always make sure that you have access to the email account which you used to login to Facebook.
- Register your mobile phone with Facebook.
- Enable Facebook two-factor authentication.
- Do not use “Keep me logged in” if you’re on a public computer.
- Make sure your password is strong enough to resist being guessed.
Visit Facebook Login Home Page Facebook.com Login Sign in Security Guides for in-depth explanation of each of these points.
Have Facebook notify you when your account is accessed on a new device
You can set to allow Facebook to notify you (by email, SMS text message, or push notification) when your FB account is accessed from a computer or mobile device that you have never used before.
To enable Facebook login notification, go to Settings, and then Security from the left panel. In the Login Notification column, click on the edit link. Select your preferred notification method and then click Save Changes.
If you are a frequent traveler, you may find this notification to be rather annoying if you always have to login to Facebook on some new computers or devices. If you have faith that no one else is able to access your Facebook account, leave this disabled.
Facebook.com Login Home Page Welcome Screen
If you are one of the elders who are completely new to Facebook, in the screenshot below we will brief you through the components on the Facebook.com login home page welcome screen.
- Facebook Login Form – If you already have a Facebook account, this is the form that you will use to login to your account. Enter your email address you’ve previously given to Facebook during the sign up process, and your password. Then, press Log in.
- Facebook Sign Up form – This is the form you will be using if you don’t have a Facebook account yet. Enter details as requested and proceed pressing the Sign Up button to sign up for an account. After signing up, you will no longer need to use this form anymore in the future. Some people tend to mistakenly use this form as the login form.
- Get Facebook Mobile – By pressing this button and enter your mobile phone number, Facebook will send a text message to your mobile phone with a link to the Facebook App download page or directly to the Facebook login home page welcome screen itself.